Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Back in the Game!

 Hello world!!!

LOL, it has been so long since I've really posted anything...what a year!  I have been on furlough from teaching since that crazy day, Friday, March 13, 2020.


At this point, I have been hired on as the full time handwork (or practical arts) teacher at my Waldorf charter school beginning in August.  This will be the very first time I have an actual handwork room, although I have not seen in what condition it is, it will be better than teaching out of a closet.  Onwards and upwards, ne c'est pas?  Although I will have a classroom,  I will NOT have an assistant, and with very full classes of between 30 and 40, I am not sure how great that will be, but I am willing to find out.  The school year begins the end of August and I have already started prepping in July so I am not slammed in August, although, I am sure I will still have challenges and late nights of prep.

So here is to somewhat new beginnings!

(Pictured sewing 40 handwork bags for the new 1st graders!)

~Theresa

No comments: