Thursday, December 2, 2010

Long time no see

Whoa, I forgot what my blog looked like!  I guess I have been ubber busy with my classes and my family...soooo, the year is sailing along.  Somehow I feel I am putting more work than ever into my classes, when I should be more or less settled after 5 years of teaching handwork.  Well, I always have to throw in a wrench, like making marionettes with my 30 seventh graders and then putting on a puppet play eventually...more on that later.  We have just begun.



So I'll have to bring this up to date in baby steps.  Here are some finished slippers we made with 7th grade out of felted sweaters.  We are focusing on recycling and reusing.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Wow, Theresa, those are awsome! What creative students you have....

Hehehe...leaving comment on my own blog.