Saturday, November 14, 2009

Buttonhole, right...


Some pictures of finished juggling balls that the 6th grade will use juggling in the medieval festival next year....


So, 8th grade is sewing, many finishing their PJ bottoms, and while I was checking up on a sewing machine, I noticed someone had scratched--with a pin--out the "on" in buttonhole....and while I thought it was kinda hilarious and wondered how I hadn't thought of that one myself, I also was really mad that one of my students had permanently marred one of the sewing machines (I actually would have appreciated it if they had just put a piece of tape over the letters, and we could have all had a good laugh...). Anyway, no way of know who exactly did it since they won't fess up (would you?)...so, not sure what to do. They know I am really really dissappointed....SO----look at your machines closely....

No comments: